You can chose from two forms:
- Oral of 10 minutes, including questions from the audience.
- Posterpresentation, during the breaks (including a postertour).
They’ll both be on the friday (13th of May). Tell your preference of presentationform in your submission.
The abstract should be submitted by the presenting author. The submitter recieves all notifications and is responsible for uploading the poster and/or the PowerPoint presentation.
The most important function of the abstract is to show you will have an added value to the conference. We’ll share the abstracts on forehand with the audience, so you may grab attention with it.
The submitted abstract may only be selected if its submitted before the deadline and forfills all requirements:
- Maximal 400 woords, including title, excluding references
- Linespacing 1.5
- No empty lines between paragraphs, no tabs, no indent or extra spaces
- Written in English (so all our guests can read it)
The abstract must contain all the following elements:
- Clinical Relevance; answering the question: “What does it add to the value of my mothers/fathers/a students life?”
- References (max. 5)
*Preliminary results are allowed.
If your abstract is accepted, you are obliged to present at the conference. In order to do so, you recieve a discount of 50% on the conferenceprice or 25% on the passe-partout price (or conference/diner/party price). You’ll get this discount even if you already bought a ticket.